To enable push notification alerts, you will need to have downloaded our iOS or Android app. Once you have done so, go to the "edit profile" section of the app and scroll down to the bottom of the page where you will be able to enable / disable push notification alerts.
If you have done this and you are still not receiving push notifications, please do the following:
1. Go to your settings
2. Scroll down and find a list of your apps
3. Find and select the Twickets app
4. Tap on "notifications"
5. Tap on "allow notifications"
1. On your Android device, tap Apps > Settings > MORE
2. Tap Application manager > DOWNLOADED
3. Tap on the Twickets app
4. Select or clear the check box next to Show notifications to enable or disable push notifications